TAGDit Inc. (TAGDit) understands that privacy is a critical issue for all our customers and is committed to protecting customer personal information. Therefore, TAGDit limits the information we collect about our customers collected about customers and potential customers to what we need is needed for internal business purposes only. We obtain your consent if we wish to use your Consent will be requested if information is required for any other purpose and before collecting information from third parties such as credit bureaus.
We want to earn our customers’ trust by providing safeguards to protect personal information as we continue to provide valuable products and services.
TAGDit recognizes the importance of respecting customers’ right to privacy and adheres to the following key principles:
- TAGDit is responsible for personal information under its control.
- The purposes for which personal information is collected will be identified at or before the time the information is collected.
- Knowledge and consent will be obtained for the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information, except where deemed inappropriate.
- The collection of personal information is limited to that which is related to the purposes identified by TAGDit.
- Personal information will not be used or disclosed for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the customer or as required by law.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to ensure that personal information is as accurate, complete, and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
- Reasonable security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal information in question will protect personal information.
- Information is available to customers regarding TAGDit’s policies and procedures relating to the management of personal information.
- Upon request, and within a reasonable period of time, a customer will be informed of the existence, use, and disclosure of his or her personal information and will be given access to that information. A customer is entitled to comment on the accuracy and completeness of his or her personal information, and have that information amended where appropriate.
- A customer can address a challenge concerning compliance with the above principles to TAGDit’s designated Privacy Officer.
All TAGDit products come with a one month limited warranty to the original purchaser. The warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service.
TAGDit Inc.’s entire liability and the customer’s exclusive remedy shall be, at TAGDit Inc.’s option, either the (a) correction (b) replacement of the product, or (c) refund with a copy of the original purchase receipt.
If failure has resulted from, abuse or misapplication, TAGDit Inc. shall have no obligation to replace the product. In no event shall TAGDit Inc. be responsible for incidental or consequential damages caused by defects in its products, whether the damage occurs or is discovered before or after correction or replacement, and whether or not the damage is caused by the negligence of TAGDit Inc.